Alice Clay -

15th of May, 2014 by Admin
Alice Clay
From: Mrs Alice Clay <>
My name is Mrs. Alice Clay; I have been suffering from ovarian cancer
Disease and the doctor say that i have just few days to leave. I am
From Germany, but based in Burkina Faso Africa, since ten years ago as
A business woman dealing with cocoa exportation, now that i am about
To end the race like this, without any family members and no child.

I Have $1.1 Million US DOLLARS in Bank of Africa (BOA) Burkina Faso
which I Instructed the bank to give African union leaders to help sick
people Around Africa. But my mind is not at rest because i am writing
this Letter now through the help of my nurse beside me here in my
hospital Room.

I also have $1.5 Million US Dollars in another bank in Burkina Faso
Which i want you to claim from the bank and use help less privilege
People in your country, but you must assure me that you will take only
40% of the total money and give the rest 60% to the orphanage home in
Your country for my heart to rest.

Upon the receipt of your email that you are willing and capable to
execute my plan, i will instruct the bank management to make the
immediate transfer into your account.

Private email


Mrs. Alice Clay.
Track this Report 382 Comments | Post a comment
162 days ago by
Hello friends!
I am an official representative of private company which deals with all kinds of written work (essay, coursework, dissertation, presentation, report, etc) in short time.
We are ready to offer a free accomplishment of written work hoping for further cooperation and honest feedback about our service.
Send your work topics to our email: This offer has limited quantities!!!
Details on our website:
161 days ago by
<a href=>buy doxycycline monohydrate</a>
161 days ago by
<a href=>doxycycline monohydrate</a> <a href=>cymbalta generic</a> <a href=>cipro without a prescription</a>
161 days ago by
<a href=>cephalexin</a> <a href=>doxycycline price</a>
161 days ago by
<a href=>BUY CEPHALEXIN</a> <a href=>Lisinopril 20mg</a> <a href=>buy colchicine</a>
160 days ago by
<a href=>sildalis</a>
160 days ago by
<a href=>plavix generic</a>
160 days ago by
<a href=>buy trazodone</a> <a href=>order viagra online without a prescription</a>
160 days ago by
<a href=>doxycycline price</a>
160 days ago by
<a href=>hydrochlorothiazide</a> <a href=>buy doxycycline</a> <a href=>doxycycline pharmacy sale</a>
160 days ago by
<a href=>Order Cialis</a> <a href=>lisinopril tablets</a>
160 days ago by
<a href=>erythromycin</a> <a href=>buy Fluoxetine</a>
160 days ago by
<a href=>online keflex</a> <a href=>buy augmentin</a>
160 days ago by
<a href=>revia</a> <a href=>citalopram</a> <a href=>sildalis online</a>
160 days ago by
<a href=>lisinopril 10mg</a>
160 days ago by
<a href=>where to buy celebrex</a> <a href=>furosemide 20 mg tab</a>
160 days ago by
<a href=>lisinopril buy online</a> <a href=>cilias</a> <a href=>indocin 50 mg</a>
160 days ago by
<a href=>cytotec</a> <a href=>buy cephalexin</a> <a href=>yasmin</a> <a href=>tadalis sx</a>
160 days ago by
<a href=>erythromycin 500 mg</a> <a href=>generic viagra online</a> <a href=>buy Fluoxetine</a>
160 days ago by
<a href=>cheap vardenafil</a> <a href=>cost of cymbalta</a>

Post your Comment

Confirmation Code
Report Spam
Save thousands of potential victims.
Report spam or phishing email now!
Recently Updated Spam Reports European Overhead Crane is the Bestsellers in KFcraneNEW BRANCH OF HILTON HOTEL OFFER JOB VACANT POSTS.End of year PCH Lotto Result !!!WEBSITE...<>!!CONGRATULATION!!YOU ARE A WINNERloan at 0.2% to processURGENT SUPPLYLinkedIn Admin Lottery Winning Alert!!,,, hostgator spam domain tracking by Botnet IP沈哥你帮我看看是不是这份 Donna
Received a suspicious email?
Can't figure out if it's spam or not?
Send it to:
Random Spam Reports MTCN .......9103694204FROM: DR.JUNE WILLIAMSS SOUTH AFRICA,Hello Dear,SERIAL No: 05908 LUCKY No: 9-43-97 用臉書幫你持續的為公司 帶來業績fi466y2pb2228p28xPARTNERSHIP REQUESTGOOD DAYiPhone4 iPhone5 iPad BlackBerry เ ริ่มต้น 1900 รับ ประกัน3ปีเต็ม....VERY SIGNIFICANT PLEASEFROM MRS. SUSAN SHABANGUmessage from mr. john eko to you.INVITATION FOR PARTNERSHIPINFORM ME ASAPBONOLOTO INTERNACIONALTHE TRUTH OF THE MATTER,.CONGRATULATIONS_YOUR_EMAIL_ID_HAVE_WON_1,000,000 ONE_MILLION_GREAT_BRITISH_POUNDS_FOR_THE_YEARLY_CO CA-COLA_PROMOTION_UNITED_KINGDOM_2011GOLD DUST FOR SALEUrgent.Videversus - 20 de janeiro de 2014 - Ano X - Edição nº 2354【QQ/微 信956290760】办理温尼伯大学毕业证成绩单学历认证UniversityofWinnipeg

User Registration

Already a member? Log in now.
E-mail address:

User Registration

A confirmation email was sent to "".
To confirm your account, please click the link in the message.

If you don't see the email in your Inbox, please check your Spam box.

User Login

Not a member of Register now.
E-mail address:
Forgot your password?
E-mail address:
Loading, please wait...
Your password has been sent to the specified email address. Log in