COMPLIMENT OF THE SEASON/ SAVE MY LIFE AND CHILDREN PLS. - email@example.com
|3rd of Feb, 2011 by Admin |
|COMPLIMENT OF THE SEASON/ SAVE MY LIFE AND CHILDREN PLS.|
|From: "Mrs. Gina Bello" <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
From: "Mrs. Gina Bello" <email@example.com>|
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 22:34:53 +0000
Subject: COMPLIMENT OF THE SEASON/ SAVE MY LIFE AND CHILDREN PLS.
COMPLIMENT OF THE SEASON/ SAVE MY LIFE AND CHILDREN PLS.Dear Sir/Madam.I greet you in the name of our lord. My name is Mrs. Gina Bello. I am a widow and a mother of Two all girls. I know you will see my letter to youas an embarrassment considering the fact that we do not know ourselves. I plead with you to be patient with me I feel very pleased to contact you for someassistance and business relationship. I live in Nigeria with my children. My late husband was a loving, caring and hardworking businessman who diedunfortunately In a ghastly auto crash. Before the sudden death of my beloved husband, and father of my daughters, my late husband intended to establish a business in the united states of America with the sum of$30 million united states dollars, but unfortunately he died before this proposed venture. Following his death, his family members insisted that I am not entitled to his property (Assets and money) since I am a woman and my offspring's all girls as I do not have a male child for my husband. Well, according to some barbaric traditional laws here in Nigeria (Africa)which doesn't permit a woman to inherit a man's property, as they are expected by tradition to take over the management of his business and other properties including myself who automatically becomes a wife to one of his immediate brothers. Unfortunately to this wicked family members, the $30million united states dollars which my late husband intended to use in establishing a business in the United States was deposited in a bank account unknown to his family .I and the lawyer is the only one aware of this money, so I have discussed this matter with a staff of the bank that i want this money personally so that I will be able to take care of my children's educational needs since my husband's family members vehemently opposed the furtherance of their education. According to the staff of the bank, the best way to secure this money is to transfer this money to a bank account outside Nigeria For safe-keeping, later it will be used for business establishment subject to the Advise of whosoever finally assists us. At this juncture, I there fore ask for your sincere assistance in providing us with your bank details and the enablement to facilitate the remittance of this fund into your nominated account. As soon as I get your positive response, I shall provide you with all the necessary detail for this transfer. However, I have decided to to give you 30% of the total money as a reward for your sincere assistance and the remaining 70% of the money will be for my investment as I will want to keep aglow my late husbands dream of investing in real estate. To be able to help me, kindly send through my email, your personal details including your contact information for easy communication. Thanking you for your anticipated response.Mrs. Gina Bello.
100s of Music vouchers to be won with MSN Music
Track this Report
0 Comment | Post a comment
Post your Comment
Save thousands of potential victims.
Report spam or phishing email now!
Recently Updated Spam Reports
loan at 0.2% to processsystematic spam from Italy - business.telecomitalia.it - www.tin.it - www.libero.it - www.wind.it - www.fastweb.it - www.aruba.it - Pool Milano - www.NEW BRANCH OF HILTON HOTEL OFFER JOB VACANT POSTS. KINDLY ASSIST.nuo AgahiList Team <firstname.lastname@example.org> atsakyti kam email@example.comSell FULL INFO (includes SSN, DOB, MMN, DL, bank acc, employer, etc)webnode.fr, 22.214.171.124, malicious content, viruses, malwaredomainlist, blacklist, mass spam, guestbook scrapmoney making machine by casino poker roulette trash - 126.96.36.199 - nodepositecasinous.comSafewow specail:get cheap gold wow with 3x reward points is on the waywarning for onlinecasinomoney.info, 188.8.131.52, DNS blacklisted, guestbook spammer, 96.47.225
Random Spam Reports
Congratulations!CONTACT MR.SAM MENSAHFrom: Mrs Tina U. BENSON Re: Hello,....I can explain in details to you.Re Payment TR: DAR LAMIA南开大学毕业证样本档案 _HlL办哈尔滨电力职业技术学院毕业证的微信？app.15808_L[o潍坊市哪里办会计证_PtL衡水哪里办装修资质证 劳务资质证_gh^莱西做银行存单多少钱？_yND湖北体育职业学院毕业证学位证档案样本定制_hDn中国地质大学长城学院毕业证学位证档案样本定制_dry