OUR OPPORTUNITY - ali_kareem01@latinmail.com

30th of Jan, 2011 by Admin
OUR OPPORTUNITY
From: "Ali Kareem" <ali_kareem01@latinmail.com>
From: "Ali Kareem" <ali_kareem01@latinmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 14:15:38 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: OUR OPPORTUNITY

FROM THE DESK OF MR.ALI KAREEM.
AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING MANAGER,
BANK OF AFRICAN (BOA),
OUAGADOUGOU-BURKINA FASO,
WEST AFRICA.

DEAR FRIEND,

I AM MR.ALI KAREEM,THE AUDITTING MANAGER OF BANK OF AFRICAN (BOA) BURKINA FASO.DURING MY INVESTIGATION AND AUDITTING IN THIS BANK,I CAME ACROSS A VERY HUGE SUM OF MONEY BELONGING TO A DECEASED PERSON WHO DIED ON 31ST OCTOBER 1999 IN A PLANE CRASH:CNN NEWS: (http://www.cnn.com/US/9910/31/egyptair.families.02/) AND THE FUND HAS BEEN DORMANT IN HIS ACCOUNT WITH THIS BANK WITHOUT ANY CLAIM OF THE FUND IN OUR CUSTODY EITHER FROM HIS FAMILY OR RELATION BEFORE MY DISCOVERY TO THIS ISSUE.THE SAID AMOUNT WAS U.S$13.7M (THIRTEEN MILLON SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND US DOLLARS).

MEANWHILE ALL THE WHOLE ARRANGEMENT TO PUT CLAIM OVER THIS FUND AS THE BONAFIDE NEXT OF KIN TO THE DECEASED,GET THE REQUIRED APPROVAL AND TRANSFER THIS MONEY TO A FOREIGN ACCOUNT HAS BEEN PUT IN PLACE. THE TRANSFER OF THIS FUND WILL REQUIRE A SECOND PARTY OR FELLOW WHO WILL FORWARD CLAIM AS THE NEXT OF KIN TO THE BANK AND ALSO PRESENT A FOREIGN ACCOUNT WHERE THE FUND WILL BE RE-TRANSFERRED AFTER PAYMENT APPROVAL IS GRANTEDTHE BANKING LAW AND GUIDLING HERE STIPULATES THAT IF SUCH FUND REMAINED UNCLAIMED AFTER TEN YEARS IT WILL BE TRANSFERED INTO THE BANK TREASURY AS UNCLAIMED FUND.THE REQUEST OF FOREIGNER AS NEXT OF KIN IN THIS BUSINESS IS OCCASSIONED BY THE FACT THAT THE CUSTOMER WAS A FOREIGNER AND A BURKINABE CANNOT STAND AS NEXT OF KIN TO A FOREIGNER.

MOREOVER,I WILL NOT FAIL TO INFORM YOU THAT THIS TRANSACTION IS 100% RISK FREE. AND ON SMOOTH CONCLUSION OF THIS TRANSACTION,YOU WILL BE ENTITLED TO 40% OF THE TOTAL SUM AS GRATIFICATION, WHILE 10% WILL BE SET ASIDE TO TAKE CARE OF EXPENSES THAT MAY ARISE DURING THE TIME OF TRANSFER AND ALSO TELEPHONE BILLS, WHILE 50% WILL BE FOR ME.I WILL BE MONITORING THE WHOLE TRANSACTION HERE IN THIS BANK UNTIL YOU CONFIRM THE TOTAL FUND IN YOUR ACCOUNT AND I WILL COME OVER TO YOUR COUNTRY FOR MY OWN SHARE OF THE FUND.PLEASE CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY VIA THIS MY EMAIL ADDRESS BELOW FOR MORE DETAILS (ali_kareem01@myway.com)

THANKS AND BE BLESSED

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
MR.ALI KAREEM.

Día de la Madre: Convierte su día en algo muy especial http://pan.starmedia.com/especiales/diadelamadre07/
Track this Report 0 Comment | Post a comment

Post your Comment

Confirmation Code
 
Report Spam
Save thousands of potential victims.
Report spam or phishing email now!
Recently Updated Spam Reports forumkostenlos.com, sizzlinghotkostenlos.forumkostenlos.com, 74.86.145.73, hostgator spam domain tracking by Botnet IPCharity ProjectLive Dealer Erlebnissen - IP 187.122.225.52 - EHLO187-122-225-52.cpeaiu viaembratel.net.brGREETINGSPublishers Clearing House PCH Claims Code:..38599284929loan at 0.2% to processmy3plea.com.. Program Klik Terbaru..Bonus Terus Masuk Akaun BankJOB VACANCYPARTINERSHIPLinkedIn Admin Lottery Winning Alert!!
Received a suspicious email?
Can't figure out if it's spam or not?
Send it to: VerifyThisMail@gmail.com
Random Spam Reports AWARD' --You Have 1 New Message ---Re: How are youEssential Award Claim! Pls ReadAmong numerous benefits our pharmacy offers its clients, we could name money saving!YOUR HONEST ASSISTANCEgirl love vashikaran specialist baba ji +91-7568793397Letter From Ed Moore...BE MY REPRESENTATIVEATM CARD SETTLEMENT ( 5050/007 CPD)From: Mrs.Gift Kabila.美国毕业证《奥本大学Auburn毕 业证文 凭》(Q/微993398773)办理美国奥本大学Auburn使馆认 证教育部学历认 证#学位证Auburn毕 业证成 绩单Auburn UniversityGreeting From Sandrine Nzi#ICQ:685535562>SELL CVV FRESH GOOD US, UK, EU, AU, CA,DUMPS TRACK 1&2,CC Fullz,Bank LoginA HITCH-FREE BUSINESS PARTNERSHIPAssalaamu Alaykum !!! (FROM MRS SHADE IBRAHIM).URGENTCOCA COLA COMPANY OFFICIAL PRIZE NOTIFICATIONTrust and Response.税票Attention Please
     
 

User Registration

Already a SpamCaution.com member? Log in now.
Username:
E-mail address:
Password:
Code:

User Registration

A confirmation email was sent to "".
To confirm your account, please click the link in the message.

If you don't see the email in your Inbox, please check your Spam box.

User Login

Not a member of SpamCaution.com? Register now.
E-mail address:
Password:
Forgot your password?
E-mail address:
Back
Loading, please wait...
Your password has been sent to the specified email address. Log in