Strictly for you, treat as urgent

23rd of Jul, 2012 by Admin
Strictly for you, treat as urgent
From: (sent from forged email address)
From: "Davis Chambers & Associates" (may be fake)
Reply-To: <pauldavis@centrum.cz>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 08:57:16 -0500
Subject: Strictly for you, treat as urgent

Good day,

I am Barrister Paul Davis, I must solicit your confidence in this transaction;
this is by virtue of the nature as being utterly confidential. Though I know that
a transaction of this magnitude will make any one apprehensive and overwhelmed,
but I am assuring you that all will be well.

The project I am presenting to you is a case of my late client who willed $12.9 million
to his next-of-kin. It was most unfortunate that himself and his next-of-kin died on the
same day in an auto-crash. I am now faced with indecision about who to pass the funds
to. This email might come as a surprise to you, since there was no previous correspondence
between us. My purpose of contacting you is for you to help secure the funds left behind by my
ate client, to avoid it being confiscated or declared unclaimed by the financial institution.

The financial institution has issued me a notice to contact the existing relative less the account
will be declared unclaimed and the fund's diverted to the financial institution's treasury. So far,
all my efforts to get hold of someone related to my late client has proved abortive. I am actually
asking for your Consent to present you to the financial institution as the Next of Kin/beneficiary of
my late client's fund, so that the proceeds of this will be released to you.

I shall provide all the documents to back up the claim as my client's Next of Kin. All I require is your
honest co-operation and commitment to enable us achieve this transaction. I wish to point out that I
want 10% of this money to be shared among charity Organizations, while the remaining 90% would
be shared equally between us. This transaction is entirely risk free. I will use my position as the
client’s attorney to guarantee the successful execution of this transaction.

Please contact me via this e-mail: {pauldavis@centrum.cz} upon your positive response. I will provide
you with further details and relevant documents that will help you understand this transaction.

Warm regards,

Barrister Paul Davis

Track this Report 0 Comment | Post a comment

Post your Comment

Confirmation Code
 
Report Spam
Save thousands of potential victims.
Report spam or phishing email now!
Recently Updated Spam Reports new business to postKINDLY ASSIST.Global Agribusiness Forum 2014 - Keynote Speakers!!!Соберем для Вас по сети интерн ет базу данных потенциальных клие нтов для Вашего Бизнеса (название телефон факс e-mail имена рода д еятельности тоSELL 100% LIVE + VALID CCforumkostenlos.com, sizzlinghotkostenlos.forumkostenlos.com, 74.86.145.73, hostgator spam domain tracking by Botnet IPloan at 0.2% to processSell cvv fresh (With DOB/NON VBV/NON AVS AVAILABLE /Hight BALANCE Limits Available)systematic spam from Italy - business.telecomitalia.it - www.tin.it - www.libero.it - www.wind.it - www.fastweb.it - www.aruba.it - Pool Milano - www.casino, pills, guestbook spam, descr OVH SAS, 176.31.101.154, 176.31.106.63, 176.31.110.197, 176.31.117.13, 176.31.117.53
Received a suspicious email?
Can't figure out if it's spam or not?
Send it to: VerifyThisMail@gmail.com
Random Spam Reports 玉林会议会务发票gl&ieoAttn: Beneficiary,北京第二外国语学院英语成绩报告单样本定制_IWB商丘医学高等专科学校毕业证样本档案 _R_L宝鸡文理学院毕业证图片样本定制_`KQ潮汕职业技术学院研究生毕业证样本办理_g_H衡水学院毕业证图片样本定制_Gxv制作假资格证+微信:app.15808_bop办/理浙江理工大学毕业证_jAqYOUR EMAIL ADDRESS, WON THIS LOTTERY FOR YOU.Please respond for more details.Dear Beloved in christ利津县做英语四级证_`OO郧县办行驶证_ydrFrom Usman AbdullaiHow I Made 1.9 mil Trading eBook freejusqu'a moins 70 pourcent sur vos cartouches d'encre南京审计大学毕业证图片样本定制_`UX漳州科技职业学院毕业证补办_QchHello De Groot !!!
     
 

User Registration

Already a SpamCaution.com member? Log in now.
Username:
E-mail address:
Password:
Code:

User Registration

A confirmation email was sent to "".
To confirm your account, please click the link in the message.

If you don't see the email in your Inbox, please check your Spam box.

User Login

Not a member of SpamCaution.com? Register now.
E-mail address:
Password:
Forgot your password?
E-mail address:
Back
Loading, please wait...
Your password has been sent to the specified email address. Log in